Paper Submission Guidelines
- Authors should submit their original unpublished work in PDF format to IC3P-2022 via Submission Link
- Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- Submission should strictly follow recommended IEEE conference template (given below).
- The decision regarding the acceptance of paper is at the discretion of Technical Program Committee.
- Try to restrict the page limit to 6 pages. Extra pages beyond this will attract extra charges.
Review Process: Double – Blind review process of peers will be As follows:
- According to the review process, you are supposed to submit your manuscript without author details.
- Plagiarism checking Committee initially checks the plagiarism in the submitted paper by plagiarism checking tools.We define plagiarism as a case in which a paper reproduces another work with at least 15% similarity and without citation. Also, it should be noted that similarity from no single source should exceed 5%.
Paper must be in pdf format and should follow the standard IEEE camera-ready format:
- Download IEEE Paper templates in MS Word.
- Download the IEEE Paper templates in PDF.
- Access templates in other formats here https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
- Copy right form:
In order to publish their paper in the conference proceeding, the authors are required to submit a signed IEEE copyright form for each accepted paper.
(Link to this will be provided later)